Sher Pelvic Health and Healing
A unique, private boutique pelvic health practice.
The focus is on YOU.
We provide hope and solutions for YOU.
Pelvis, Spine, & Hip Orthopedics
Chronic Pain Issues
We Specialize in These Conditions and Much More!
Conditions treated - pelvic pain, vulvar pain, vulvodynia, painful sex, pudendal neuralgia, crossfit leaking with jumping, bladder pain, urinary frequency, pregnancy and postpartum pain issues, diastasis recti, prostatitis, low back pain, sacroiliac pain (SI joint point) urinary or fecal incontinence, vaginismus, infertility, gyn cancer, pre and post gynecology, colorectal surgery. * We also help with post-surgical transgender issues and open to all LGBT individuals.
Why is THIS practice unique?
"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get." ~ Warren Buffett
* Your first visit will be 1.5 -2 hours! This is crucial. You will not find this anywhere else. We listen!
* Treatments are based on latest research, critical thinking and are always one-on-one in a private room.
* The best results depend on YOUR opinions and input too. We facilitate your care to set you up for success. This is not just passive, cookie-cutter treatments without an end in sight.
* It is a holistic, whole body, and conservative approach to care.
* Our clinical staff members are leaders and experts in this specialized field!
* Testimonial "Even if you have to wait to get an appointment, do it. It is worth it."
* Owner and Clinical Director, Sher Pelvic Health and Healing, LLC
* Board of Directors - International Pelvic Pain Society
* Founder of Pelvic Guru™
* International Pelvic Health Faculty and Speaker - Topics:
MINAL SARAF, MSPT, BI
* Expert Physical Therapist with 10+ years experience
* Specialty Certification in Visceral/Abdominal Techniques - Bowel, Fertility, Endometriosis
* Extensive education in Pelvic Floor, Pudendal, Visceral Mobilization, Postpartum Issues, Vestibular/Balance
Referred to Us? OR Ready to Schedule? Please fill out the registration form below and we'll call you to schedule. Once the form is filled out, you can also call the office line at 407-900-2876. * You can see us without a referral.
REGISTER WITH US OR SEND A QUESTION
Meet Our Fantastic Office Manager!
Alma Bautista! She'll greet you when you come in the door and handle any questions or concerns you have! She is wonderful.
Manual Therapy, Biofeedback, Exercise Programs, Home Management Strategies, Education, Coordinating Care for Team Approach
Check out this article by Tracy Sher and Stephanie Prendergast featured in the L.A. Times special women's pelvic health campaign that reached over 3 million.
*print and digital
Look Out For More Community Events
FEATURED PRODUCT: MuTu System - Online Exercise and Nutrition Program for Women After Baby. Help with the "Mummy Tummy"
"I didn't know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it is a small, calm, and very private clinic. You should advertise that more because I felt comfortable right away. "
"Tracy is THE MOST experienced Pelvic PT I have ever been to (and I've been to plenty...). She listens to me every single appointment, tweaks the treatment according to my symptoms and what's working for me or not and is just so gentle and intelligent and amazing and smart and wonderful. I currently only see a neurologist, but I saw about 15 doctors before I came to Tracy and she is honestly BETTER then all 15 doctors I saw..."
"I went to another place for help for about a year. They were very nice and I did get some relief, but you cannot compare the two. I felt guilty leaving, but I wanted to get a second opinion. You helped me figure out what the problem was all along in the first evaluation and within 3 visits, I was already so much better. I am going to tell my doctor that this is worth it to come here for sure. People think they can just go anywhere for this, but why waste time?" (Bladder and Bowel symptoms)